### Terms & Conditions
By downloading or using this App, these terms will automatically apply to you. You should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the App.
You are offered this App to use for your own personal use, but you should be aware that you cannot send it on to anyone else, and you are not allowed to copy, or modify the App, any part of the App, or any SmartCast trademarks in any way. You are not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the App, and you also should not try to translate the App into other languages, or make derivative versions. The App itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to SmartCast.
SmartCast wish to make its licensed products as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, SmartCast reserve the right to make changes to the App, at any time and for any reason.
The app requires you to have an active internet connection, a Wi-Fi connection and a Samsung Smart TV. SmartCast cannot take responsibility for the App not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, internet or don't have a Samsung Smart TV.
At some point we may wish to update the App. Additionally the requirements for this app may change, and you will need to download the updates if you want to keep using the App. SmartCast does not promise that it will always update the App so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the iOS version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the Application when offered to you. We may also wish to stop providing the App, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the App, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
Users shall not engage in the following when using this app.
1. Activities that violate the law, court verdicts, resolutions or orders, or administrative measures that are legally binding.
2. Activities that infringe intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademarks and patents, fame, privacy, and all other rights of the Company and/or a third party granted by the law or contract.
3. Activities that lead to the misrepresentation of the Company and/or a third party, or intentionally spread false information.
4. Activities that interfere with the servers and/or network systems of the app; that abuse the app by means of cheat tools, or other technical measures; that deliberately use defects of the app; that make unreasonable inquires and/or undue claims such as repeatedly asking the same question beyond the necessity, and that interfere with the Company's operation of the app or User's use of the app.
5. Activities that aid or encourage any activity stated in Clauses 1 to 4 above.
6. Other activities that are deemed by the Company to be inappropriate.
### User Responsibility
1. Users shall use this app at his/her own risk, and shall bear all responsibility for actions carried out and their results upon this app
2. The Company may take measures that the Company considers necessary and appropriate, if the Company acknowledges that a User is using the service in a way which violates the Terms and Conditions.